youtheory Slimming Citrus Fruit, 120 Tablets
- $19.99 $23.99
(Xem chi tiết)
Chi tiết bảng giá phí mua hộ Phí xử lý sản phẩm $3 Phí theo cân nặng (Pound) $5
- 667,170 đ
Số lượng khuyến mại còn lại (1)
CHẤP NHẬN THANH TOÁN
HỆ THỐNG TỰ ĐỘNG
MIỄN PHÍ VẬN CHUYỂN TOÀN QUỐC
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
More Products from youtheory®
- 1 Dallas, Constantin, et al. "Lipolytic effect of a polyphenolic citrus dry extract of red orange, grapefruit, orange (SINETROL) in human body fat adipocytes. Mechanism of action by inhibition of cAMP-phosphodiesterase (PDE)." Phytomedicine 15.10 (2008): 783-792.
- 2 Dallas, Constantin, et al. "Clinical study to assess the efficacy and safety of a citrus polyphenolic extract of red orange, grapefruit, and orange (Sinetrol‐XPur) on weight management and metabolic parameters in healthy overweight individuals." Phytotherapy Research 28.2 (2014): 212-218.
- 3 Cases, Julien, et al. "A 12-week randomized double-blind parallel pilot trial of Sinetrol XPur on body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference, and muscle metabolism in overweight men." International journal of food sciences and nutrition 66.4 (2015): 471-477.
- 4 Khan, Muhammad Kamran, and Olivier Dangles. "A comprehensive review on flavanones, the major citrus polyphenols." Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 33.1 (2014): 85-104.
- 5 Pandey, Kanti Bhooshan, and Syed Ibrahim Rizvi. "Plant polyphenols as dietary antioxidants in human health." Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity 2.5 (2009): 270-278.
- 6 Kang, Seong-Il, et al. "Immature Citrus sunki Peel Extract Exhibits Antiobesity Effects by Beta-Oxidation and Lipolysis in High-Fat Diet-Induced Obese Mice." Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 35.2 (2012): 223-230.
- 7 Dallas, Constantin, et al. "Lipolytic effect of a polyphenolic citrus dry extract of red orange, grapefruit, orange (SINETROL) in human body fat adipocytes. Mechanism of action by inhibition of cAMP-phosphodiesterase (PDE)." Phytomedicine 15.10 (2008): 783-792
- 8 Kuppusamy, U. R., and N. P. Das. "Effects of flavonoids on cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase and lipid mobilization in rat adipocytes." Biochemical pharmacology 44.7 (1992): 1307-1315.